****Profanity and threats will not be tolerated on this blog site. This is for informational purposes only!****

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Testimonial from Anonymous (N)

The reason I was there was because through someone else I saw her 


facebook page. It was when I got into rescue and thought what she was 


doing was wonderful. I went to donate things for the dogs, because I did 


not want to donate money since I had never met her. I took a lot of 


food, flea and tick sprays and shampoos, and a few other things for the 


dogs. Diana was very grateful and gave myself and my boyfriend a hug 


thanking us. Overall, she was very nice to us, but I could tell that she 


was in way over her head!

I ended up staying that day for more than an hour, nearing 2 hours. 



When we first arrived, we had to be very careful where we stepped. 


There were dogs everywhere, therefore you can imagine just how much 


poop there was. It was clear that the dogs also had fleas and ticks, to 


the point where I was a little afraid to get too close because I also did 


not know what else they had and was scared of bringing anything home 


with me as at that time I had one dog of my own at home. Diana then 


proceeded to take us inside to see all the others. My goodness, the 


smell was pretty awful. There were dogs everywhere, and by 


everywhere, I literally mean EVERYWHERE! She even had make-shift 


beds for them in cabinets. Others were in child playpens, and others in 


cribs. There really was no actual quarantine. And again, had to be very 


careful of where to step. Dogs/puppies were in these tiny bedrooms 


walking around on top of their own pee and poop. They were dirty and 


stinky.

I really did feel sorry for her. She seemed a little crazy, but I think her 



intentions in the beginning were really about saving dogs. I believe that 


she got in way over her head, and started seeing the other 'benefits' 


that "rescuing" dogs could bring her. It is unfortunate that this has gone 


on as long as it has. With that said, I have never gone back there, nor 


have I ever donated again. And when I was ready to rescue another 


dog of my own, I sure as hell didn't get it from her rescue, but instead 


went straight to my local shelter, MDAS.



No comments:

Post a Comment