****Profanity and threats will not be tolerated on this blog site. This is for informational purposes only!****

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Answer to Diana's Question : Let's All Ask These "Haters-A Question- What are they doing to help???




https://www.facebook.com/notes/diana-peters/lets-all-ask-these-haters-a-question-what-are-they-doing-to-help/338827596136767

     Note:  this was answered on face book back to Diana Peters, from Sherri Manfredi

 Diana you can not pull dogs from Miami Dade or Broward so I am not sure why she would even reference them.
Many people on the DRDR is a scam page are involved daily with helping animals in need.
How many I have tried to help today I can not say, as I do not sit there and count and pat myself on the head as you do. but I can assure you I have avidly tried to save lives today, as I do every day so they can have a chance to love and live.
I do not believe being a hoarder, denying vet care,projecting yourself in your posts into others efforts, and taking credit for others work, and living off of donations
like you are doing is beneficial to your local rescue community. So I can say I do not do as you do. I prefer to not be a scammer.
I have 4 rescued animals surrounding me right now and lets see I cook food from scratch for them to insure they aren't eating garbage and fillers in commercial food, I pay for their food, toys and treats, frontline, heartguard, $455 in vetting this week alone , I cross post and share many many animals and rescues on a daily basis, I donate to various chip ins and rescues as I am able, and I am an avid advocate for animals.
I think you flatter yourself when you list numerous volunteers of your illegal rescue you run, but as usual you are again lying to them as you continue to spread your lies on the scam page and elsewhere. You should learn to keep your promises.
no need to shove your garbage in anyones face, what a classy lady. But are you dillusional or have you forgotten on many occassions people have agreed to meet with you and specific documents were requested. to date you post none of these anywhere on any of your numerous facebook pages, websites (oh i mean website),the various rip off reports, scam reports on you or any other pages. why not post them in your notes or your truth page where this above note was posted ????
I am not lying and I have shown proof - i suggest you do the same. is the goverment agencies who you are not registered with lying too? Is it a big conspiracy again you? If you believe this, then I suggest you get some mental health care.
again you mention Miami Dade and Broward.... you can't pull dogs from there. lets me honest Diana many dogs that you've had in your greedy clutches have been from other places, and NOT vetted.
lets see Diana please show vet records for Tino who you denied vet care for when he was sick and died . yes he was examined at MDAS before Diane Wiggin brought him to you, but when his neuter site got red and inflamed, and he grew sick and sicker each day can you please provide vet records for this time in his young life.
can you produce spay and vet records for Cassie who Terry Rosenberg brought you this past summer.
Can you produce vet records, and a spay record for Sugar before she was adopted out in August?
Can you produce vet records for Marco, Marcy, Dude, Lilly, Pixie, and Moose Sugars babies - 2 which you adopted out sick and ALL have died ???
(c'mon i know at least you can show for Marco as I pleaded with you and took him to Dr Darko ) I would like to see the vet record where they pts Marcy as I have doubts she ever made it to the vets in your evil hands.
please show us your Veterinary license to dispense meds to these dogs you self treated with drugs from your closet and Terry Rosenberg.
please show vet records for Sunshine and all her puppies which were adopted out, lets see vet records for Luna and her puppies (who were covered in tar (a toxic substance you say was on them, when you surrendered them??? ) I recall Terry Rosenberg saying for you to take them to the vet. I would like to see the vet records for Odie(aka Bear) who was Heartworm Positive . I would like to see your vet records for Jo Jo and Fancy, I would like to see the records for Brutus (AKA Boomer) who you said was a full bred Weinereiner and Josh would bring his papers and his vet records which never came and never went to his adoptive family. oh and after we took him to Pet Supermarket with no vet or shot records people pointed out he was not a Weinerainer so you decided he was a Weinerainer mix. Would you be suprised to know he is zero percent Weinerainer. I want to see vet records for Bailey (aka Marley) I would like to see Vet records for my dear Lily whom I adopted from you, and those of her brothers and sisters and mother Dolly (aka Diva ) along with all of that litters adoption records as you gave NO ONE contracts . Vet records for Buddy, Dolly and Molly, and all other dogs you had at the blue lagoon. Now for all the female dogs and puppies be sure that you have their full records with their spay and neuter records too.

I would also like to see records/receipts for tick and flea medications, and heartworm meds for the dogs you have had in the past 2 years.

So rant on Diana about MDAS having a vet check. we all know you can't pull dogs from MDAS .

you rant on about all dogs at MDAS being vet checked, but you go on to continually .

and to answer your question. YES I would take a dog I pulled from the pound to the vets to insure they are healthy before bringing them into my home with my other animals. When I adopted dogs from Broward I did take them to the vets. Now I am sure donators would rather you use donations to take dogs to a vet - then to let them die while the donation goes to your bills, Donators should not be paying for your cigarettes, wine, cable, rent,, etc
Diana you constantly slam MDAS and Broward for not taking care of their dogs and how unhealthy they are. Why do you not quarantine dogs who come into your care before you put them with all the other dogs? why do you risk all of them ? other rescues do this. Do you think its a good idea to take a new puppy into your care and directly send it to an event? without quarantine to see if they are carrying any desease ? You are careless and reckless and have no regard for dogs health. Its not a numbers game Diana .
Why do you run an illegal rescue? why are you not registered with the DOA so you can legally accept donations? why are you not registered with the IRS as a non profit as you state you are ? Why do you choose to not have the dogs in a safe correctly zoned building? Why do you lie and scam donations? these are just a small sampling of questions I have for you.
If you want to save dogs, do it in a responsible fashion that ensures their health and safety. they are not safe if you are housing them in a small 2 br rental home that is residentially zoned and you are only allowed 3 dogs in.
you endanger them by your wrecklessness.
I am unsure of what you are trying to when you mention your donation to the your rescue was only $100. and we do remember you have no income, that is your choice not to work. if you choose to work for the rescue then you should be receiving a Paycheck and paying taxes like the rest of the USA . Not just wrecklessly paying your way through life with monies collected for dogs in need. so thank you for once again pointing out what money you have been living off of. I am sure the IRS would be interested to know you fail to file your income with them. Out of your pocket ??? HA you boast how you ran up credit cards and didn't pay them as if you are proud to rip them off. you collected over 2000 adoption fee's and lots and lots of donations of money and items you sold to get more money that went to ... YOU. Oh and yes Diana about my Lily her mom Dolly and her 6 littermates could you tell me just where they were from. As you told me they were from Mirta Maltes, and she has assured me she did not get them to you. and Dolly the mom - you told her new owner that you found her in a dumpster. funny her and her puppies you gave different came from stories. I assume you lie so much you have no recollection what the truth is . The sad truth is Diana you prefer to boast and brag and lie your way . the truth is today i am home with a sick child, and after spending $455 at the vets this week, and donating $$ to other dogs, I do not have the funds nor the space to take in a dog from a pound today. Does this make me a bad person? in your eyes most likely. But I would rather give my 4 rescues a wonderful life, and support real rescues, and cross post for them, and donate when i can then operate an illegal, immoral, unethical rescue as you do or waste my time, money and life helping a scammer like you.

No comments:

Post a Comment